“OUR PRIORITIES: SAFETY, QUALITY, COST AND SCHEDULE”
Welcome to SDSY’s online supplier portal. The supplier portal is an extension of our commitment to our suppliers to build long-term and mutually beneficial relationships. It also functions as a partnership and communication center to obtain important and necessary information to ensure your success as a SDSY supplier.
Send All inquiries to SDSY.Sourcing.Mailbox@hii-tsd.com
Subcontractor Terms & Conditions
- SGB-01 REV A Subcontractor guidebook
- EC-06 REV A Best Management Practices.
- Supplier QA Questionnaire
- Contractor Pre-Performance Questionnaire Joint Certification Program. Visit www.dlis.dla.mil/jcp/ for more information.
- Environmental Requirements. To ensure the health and safety of workers, protect the environment, and ensure that all pertinent regulatory ordinances, statutes, laws, rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Certificate of Completion (COC) Form. Please view the Invoice Processing and Certificates of Completion (COC) Procedure prior to completing this form.
Contract Flowdown Clauses
- BAE N00024-11-C-4400
- BAE N00024-11-C-4408
- BAE N00024-12-C-4403
- BAE N00024-10-C-4407
- NASSCO N00024-13-C-4404
- DDG-1000 Flowdowns
- IDIQ-MAC Special Terms and Conditions
- Subcontracts for Commercial Items
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 and U.K. Modern Slavery Act of 2015
- Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- N00024-19-R-4406 USS O’Kane Terms and Conditions
- N00024-19-C-4410 USS Rushmore Terms and Conditions
- N00024-19-R-4454 USS Harpers Ferry Terms and Conditions
- N00024-16-D-4417 USS Mobile Bay Terms and Conditions
- General Provisions for Orders Under U.S. Government Contracts 06.28.2019
- General Provisions for Orders for Commercial Items Acquired under U.S. Government Contracts 06.28.2019
- General Provisions for Commercial Orders 06.28.2019
- Socio-Economic Survey. Subcontractors and vendors are required to fill out this form. The information provided helps us to categorize your company for the many reports we must turn into the government concerning small business subcontracting, which includes those that only provide materials. Once on the bidders list you may be asked to fill out this form annually so that any changes can be documented. For Small Disadvantaged Businesses or SDB’s you must be certified through the Small Business Administration (SBA). You can no longer self certify as an SDB. For more information please go to the SBA’s web site at http://www.sba.gov or The ProNet homepage of the SBA at http://pro-net.sba.gov/
“BE THE BEST PARTNER IN THE PORT”
Contact Sourcing Department at SDSY.Sourcing.Mailbox@hii-tsd.com for more information.