Cost-Plus-Award-Fee (CPAF),Cost Reimbursable, and Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) Contract Line Item Numbers (CLINS)
The purpose of the LLCC is to support the Department of Energy’s Office of Environmental Management mission work as needed, to provide necessary safeguards and protection of workers, the public, and the environment.
Task areas include :
- Protect, characterize, remediate (as necessary), and monitor the regional aquifer.
- Clean up legacy contaminated media and legacy waste sites at LANL and surrounding private and government-owned lands
- DD&D inactive, process-contaminated, and non-contaminated facilities at Technical Area (TA)-21 and TA-54
- Retrieve, characterize, and prepare legacy MLLW and TRU waste for shipment off-site
- Transfer remediated sites to NNSA for long-term surveillance and monitoring
Newport News Nuclear BWXT-Los Alamos, LLC (N3B) is a HII Nuclear-led limited liability company with partner BWXT.
Prime Contract 89303318CEM000007
Period of Performance:
In progress 4/30/2018 – 4/29/2023 + 2 options periods (3 yr and 2 yr)