As America’s largest military shipbuilder, our unique national security portfolio leverages capabilities across the Huntington Ingalls Industries enterprise to solve the nation’s most complex problems.
HII is a leader in designing, building, operating and maintaining the world’s most advanced unmanned and optionally manned undersea systems.
– Design, engineering, fabrication and operation of unmanned undersea vehicles
– Platform sustainment and maintenance
Defense & Federal Solutions
From building enterprise IT systems and creating the federal government’s newest cyber security standards to operating intelligence collection platforms and training F-15 pilots, HII solves some of the toughest challenges for nation’s defense and federal agencies.
– Next-Generation IT
– Military Training and Simulation
– Mission Support Services
– Logistics Management
Nuclear & Environmental Services
HII and its associated joint venture partners play an indispensable role in maintaining America’s nuclear deterrent and restoring radiation-exposed environments.
– Management and operations of DOE nuclear sites
– Execution of complex environmental remediation projects
– Decommissioning commercial nuclear sites
HII keeps the U.S. Navy afloat by performing maintenance and modernization activities on over 80% of the Navy’s vessels each year, both at home and abroad.
– Fixed-base and Mobile Sustainment
– Advanced Naval Supply Logistics
– Naval Operational Support
Oil & Gas
We deliver world-class expertise, efficiency and value in project
management, engineering and construction management for the energy industry.