Stoller Newport News Nuclear (SN3)
SN3 is part of the Nuclear & Environmental group of HII’s Technical Solutions division.
SN3 has been providing technical consulting and environmental support services for more than a half-century. We are a nationally respected leader in nuclear operations, environmental remediation, waste management, infrastructure, ecological, and health and safety support to the Federal Government, municipal agencies, and private-sector companies. SN3 and its parent HII deliver a strong track record of past performance.
We have knowledge and experience on U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Department of Defense (DoD), state, and local government, and private-sector projects.
Current & Recent Projects
- Management and Operations (M&O) contractor for DOE’s Savannah River Site (SRS), SC, as an owner and partner in Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC. (SRNS)
- Nationwide DOE Legacy Management Support Services (LMSS) at 89 sites in 28 states
- Operation of the Environmental Restoration Disposal Facility (ERDF), WA, DOE’s largest and busiest radiological landfill
- Waste management at the at the Idaho National Laboratory’s (INL’s) Advanced Mixed Waste Treatment Project (AMWTP) and landfill operations at the Idaho CERCLA Disposal Facility (ICDF)
- Environmental programs support at the Nevada National Security Site (NNSS) since 2003
- Environmental Remediation at the DOE Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant , KY, where our team recently achieved 3 million hours worked without a lost time incident
- Technical Support to the DOE Portsmouth Plant Remediation Program, OH, a cleanup action that reduced more than 20,000 tons of waste and removed more 49,000 containers of hazardous and mixed waste
- Technical Support to the DOE Pantex Plant, TX, where we have provided environmental services almost continuously since 1996
- Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site Support, CO, where we have supported cleanup and closure missions since 1982 and have completed more than 100 projects; Sandia National Laboratories support at the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP), NM, a deep geologic repository for transuranic (TRU) radioactive waste.
General Services Administration (GSA)
SN3 Contract Number is GS-10F-0154V, and we hold Special Item Numbers 899-1: Environmental Planning Services and Documentation, Environmental Compliance Services, and Waste Management Services; 899-1RC: Environmental Planning and Documentation, Environmental Compliance, and Waste Management Disaster Recovery Services; 899-8: Remediation Services: and 899-8RC: Remediation Disaster Recovery Services.
NAICS Codes & Contract Vehicles
Our multidisciplinary capabilities and the professional services are included under the following North America Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes and other contract vehicles:
SN3’s Primary Code
541620—Environmental Consulting Services — including site remediation
All SN3 Codes
North America Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- 238910—Site Preparation Contractors, including demolition and excavation
- 541330—Engineering Services
- 541360—Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services
- 541611—Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541614—Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618—Other Management Consulting Services
- 541620—Environmental Consulting Services – including site remediation
- 541712—R&D in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences, including environmental, R&D (Except Biotech)
- 541990—All other Professionals, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561210—Facilities Support Services
- 562211—Hazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal
- 562910—Remediation Services
- 562998—All Other Miscellaneous Waste Management Services
- 541690—Other Scientific and Consulting Services