AMSEC is now part of the Fleet Support Group of HII's Technical Solutions Division.
SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management.
Contract Number: N00178-11-D-6433
Contract Period of Performance: 29 May 2014 – 04 April 2019
Available Order Types: FFP and Cost Reimbursable
- 2011-9-16 NSWCCD EHP1
- 2012-2-03 NSWCCD EHP2
- 2012-7-18 NSWCCD EHP3
- 2012-7-31 NSWCCD FD01
- 2012-9-28 NSWCCD EHP4
- 2012-9-28 NSWCCD EHP5
- 2016-9-01 SPAWARPAC 7N01
- 2016-9-9 SPAWARPAC 7N02
- 2016-12-8 Puget Sound Naval Shipyard & IMF 7M02
- 2017-1-25 Puget Sound Naval Shipyard & IMF 7F3001
- 2017-2-13 Puget Sound Naval Shipyard & IMF N4523A17F3000
- 2017-4-6 NSWCPD N6449817F3003
AMSEC supports all seven zones for the SeaPort-e Program.
AMSEC’s quality assurance approach is based on our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS), which ensures performance of individual task orders in accordance with schedule, cost, and technical requirements, emphasizing the following:
- Early detection and resolution of risks, issues, and problems;
- Internal and independent external audits;
- Adherence to established performance processes and standards;
- Achievement of a defined level of product and service quality; and
- Continuous process improvement and implementation of lessons learned.
Our approach to quality begins with ensuring that all contract personnel are trained in quality assurance requirements. We build quality into our processes, obtaining the active participation and support of all individuals working on the contract. The Government-developed Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) is utilized as a key component of quality assurance under performance based tasking. Our compliance with QASPs is governed by execution of our QMS procedures for managing internal activities and subcontractors. These procedures also directly capture performance metrics used to track continuous process improvement initiatives.